In case we receive a cancellation request and by that time the order has already been "processed", the order cannot be cancelled. Xpericon Online Solutions Pvt Ltd has the complete right to decide whether an order can be cancelled or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Xpericon Online Solutions Pvt Ltd and accept Xpericon Online Solutions Pvt Ltd’s decision regarding cancellation.
Xpericon Online Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product/service that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The 100% payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
Cases of unavailability of products or a service problem:
• If the offer purchased is not available, we will try to give you the best possible alternatives, but at the end, choice of the customer will be final.
• If the order is confirmed by us and the product/service is not delivered on time to the customer, then we give refunds to the customer, if the customer demands.
• 100% refund will be given, if product/service is not available or denied by the Merchant.
• Refunds shall be processed within 7-10 Days via Bank Transfer or Cheque.
• An email notification will be sent once the refund has been processed.