All information, products and services displayed on the Dibz app constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. Xpericon Online Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof.
In order to use the Dibz app belonging to Xpericon Online Solutions Pvt. Ltd., you have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. Xpericon Online Solutions Pvt Ltd. reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
1. We have made every effort to display the offers that appear on the app as accurately as possible. However, as preparations, portion sized and other parameters differ from merchant to merchant, we cannot guarantee any standardization in the products/services rendered at the outlet.
2. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
3. Xpericon Online Solutions Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on Dibz app. This without limitation includes losses which are financial, health-related or of any nature resulting from delays, quality, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act / omission of the merchant. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, or under any other cause of action.
4. Dibz app will take "Full Responsibility" of your voucher redemption at the merchant outlet, failing which a full refund shall be provided.
5. The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Xpericon Online Solutions Pvt. Ltd or the Merchant.
6. Request for cancellations of orders once placed on Dibz app shall not be entertained.
7. Xpericon Online Solutions Pvt Ltd reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product/service that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the user shall be informed of the same.
8. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. not adhering to the validity and other T&C) any extra cost spent by Xpericon Online Solutions Pvt. Ltd. for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
9. The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information. Xpericon Online Solutions Pvt Ltd reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly, Xpericon Online Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of Dibz app without prior intimation whatsoever.
10. Xpericon Online Solutions Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the app.
11. Xpericon Online Solutions Pvt. Ltd. shall not entertain any complaints after 3 days, once the order is delivered.
12. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Gurgaon, Haryana shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.